Friday, July 10, 2015

First Cycle after MMC/D&C

June 28, 2015. 4 weeks and 5 days after the D&C, I had gotten a "period". It was more painful than I remember but I suppose it should have been. I decided to do another round of Clomid. I think  the next round (if i can get myself to do it) will be my last attempt before we cease all attempts for the year, due to marital issues. As I write this it's been almost 7 weeks, I've made some friends that understand loss. I will never be the same. I cry almost everyday still, but I feel trying again while I have th chance will hlp me look forward. We buried our baby under a rose bush and I take obsessive care of it. We got the gender revealed from the Harmony Test results and we named her. K and Z have decided to get a matching tattoo in the same spot with a rose and Baby's name. We're excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment