Sunday, August 16, 2015

We leave it up to the Gods.

On Sunday the 9th, I went to the ER for cramping. It turns out...TWINS and I was dehydrated. I upped my intake.

On Saturday the 15th I went bac to the ER. I started spotting bright red blood, and had been cramping pretty heavily. Turns out, one of my babes is a blighted ovum (which is fine, one is better than none) and I have a cyst on my right ovary. Thanks body for trying to ovulate during pregnancy!!!! WHoo!!!

I have zero faith at this point.

Either my body will expel the blighted ovum, or both.
Either my baby will absorb the twin or they will stay side by side remainder of the pregnancy.

The one baby is growing very well. Size and they saw a heartbeat. Couldn't count the beats but they saw a flicker. That is shwoing it's a LOT better than my last pregnancy. hCG is at 69,783!!!! That's really high for week 6. But, we continue on.

1 comment:

  1. My little princess is so beautiful) I underwent using Dr Itua Herbal Medicine. I had a miscarriage 7 years ago. I still can’t hold back my tears when I remember that horrible period of my life. After my loss I couldn’t get back to life for a long time. I’m glad I have my husband. He gave me support I needed the most. Together we can do everything! We wanted to have kids for a really long time. We’ve gone through a lot, but if you want something badly, you’ll get it! I had to search online on how i can use herbal remedy due to my infertility then i came across Dr Itua how he cure all kind diseases and helped a lady from Kansas City to get pregnant so i contacted him on email,He gave me some guild lines to follow he also send me his herbal medicine via courier service which he instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks really i did and after 7 days of having intercourse with my husband few days later i noticed my period didn't come then i decided to go for check up i was pregnant with a baby,Dr Itua is a genuine miracle man..I've got pregnant from first attempt. We were over the moon! Our girls were born in May 2015. We've just celebrated their first birthday. Finally joy and peace came to our family.Here his Email/Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967/  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com He cure the following...infertility Liver/kidney Inflammatory,Diabetis,Herpes Virus, Lupus, HPV, Cancer, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis, Als, MS, Menstrual Cramp,  Fribroid.

    ReplyDelete